Wish list series

All content copyrighted.

I'll put my wish list out here. These are the things that I hope to do. By articulating them, I acknowledge that these things actually matter to me. The hopelessness of the last few months needs to go, and I decided after writing yesterday, that wallowing in the same hopelessness for the entirety of my lifespan on the planet is not me. If only I'd written sooner...

But here goes. Perhaps it'll be my wish list series!

If you read this, do leave me a note about what your favorite places to visit would be.

Travel


Kirkjufell; by CNaene
Of all the places in the world, the very first place I'd love to visit would be Iceland. There is something about that cold starkness that calls to everything elemental within me. Of course, I'm not a fan of cold, stark climates...but for Iceland, I would happily live in a crevice of its rugged terrain. It doesn't appear to be cold and stark always either. There is even an elemental passion in the green that bursts forth; something scarily beautiful.

I'm not much of a food adventurer, and definitely draw the line at fermented shark products. Still, there is no problem trail mix and fruit cannot fix!

The waterfalls and northern lights alone would be worth every single minute. I'd like to walk endlessly, bathe in a hot spring and really, just be. Which is what I would like to do anywhere. Feel a place on my own time.

Image credit : Kirkjufell by CNaene at www.freedigitalphotos.net

Comments