Wish list series - Travel 5

All content copyrighted.

Montana. This would be the last in my travel list for now. There are other places, but the urge to explore them will assert itself at some other point I'm sure. I have other wishes to get to now...a couple of spa experiences, chocolate dreams etc. Gotta get to writing about those!

"Scenic view at Midway Geyser Basin" by aeypix
All those dinosaur movies my brother and I watched as kids had such unique landscape. Everything seemed huge...in scale with the creatures that walked the earth then. It was after moving to the US that I chanced a look at some of Montana's scenery and was captivated and scared at once. It was so wide open, so huge, and just so boldly beautiful that I didn't know what to do with myself. I look at pictures and am constantly surprised to find no dinosaurs or any ginormous, majestic creatures that could do justice to the crystallized poetry that is nature in Montana.

I cannot wait to visit Glacier National Park, Yellowstone, the various mountains and trails and really, do what I'd do in any gorgeous soul stirring place - walk all over! I don't know when I'll be able to do this, but this sounds more within reach than any of my other exotic choices. I would love to spend a whole year there, so I experience what the seasons in Montana do to the land.

Nature and all good energies out there...I know you can hear me and my soundless, but very real intent. I have to visit these places...at least once. I hope it happens!


Image credit - "Scenic view at Midway Geyser Basin" by aeypix through www.freedigitalphotos.com

Comments