Full Circle

All content copyrighted.

So I wrote a book. A romance in the vein of Harlequin/Silhouette romances that I self published. It was originally written for them but I kept getting rejections and decided to go my own way. It is meant for adults (contemporary adult romance) and is on smashwords and amazon. The book is Full Circle by Anne Maven (definitely a pseudonym). It is intended to be a light read. Something to take your mind off things, relax with in the bath.

I'm grateful for the number of perspectives that I've received while writing it. Thanks SK, SK and SL (thanks to all three for the encouragement too), PK, KS, AV, PG and Elaine Waldron (author of the Vampira series - exciting books and she is also an excellent illustrator! Her books are available on Barnes and Noble, Amazon, Smashwords, Goodreads, Lulu - here's her website - http://lovingvampspublications.com/)

If there are any suggestions you may have after reading the book, do drop me a line. Would love to hear from you.

Clicking on the book title above should take you to the book's page on Smashwords. It is also available on Amazon's e-books and goodreads.

Cheers!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What you couldn't see

Oak and his water world

Inspired Chicken Little wisdom